Wednesday 13 June 2012

First one!

Hello blogging-world! :)

For my first post I would just like to introduce myself and what the blog will be about. My name is Issie and I'm a 21-year-old university student in the Toronto area. I've wanted to blog my clothes/outfits for a while but never got around to it. This blog will document my clothes but also my life.

Regarding the title of my blog: "Simple Made Issie"..."Simple Made Easy"...get it? no? haha?
I'm a simple gal..I don't wear makeup or do my hair. I love simple clothes that are easy to wear. Often I'll see outfits on blogs that are either waaaaayyy too expensive for my budget or ones that photograph so well but I could never wear for everyday around campus and to work. As a (broke) student, I think clothes need to be functional and versatile. Simple or not, I think it's important to feel good in what you're wearing. I know I feel more confident when I'm wearing something I love.

So..that's it :) I'm no expert on fashion, I'm just trying to document a little bit about my life and what I wear...and if I can help someone in the process, that would be awesome.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment